1999 Piper Seneca V, OY-JAU, MSN: 3449136
Asking price now: USD 399,000 (ex. VAT)
Trade-in offers are welcome.
This Piper Seneca V has two freshly Factory Overhauled engines and will be delivered with fresh annual and LH propeller OH in august 2018. Many new upgrades, i.e 2017 updated avionics from Garmin including GMA35 Audiopanel, GTN 750 Touchscreen GPS/COM/NAV, GNC 255A Com/NAV and GTX 345 Transponder, making the aircraft meet all standards for 2020 ADSB and 8,33 frequency.
The Piper Seneca V is a powerful twin-engine aircraft, boasting several prominent differences compared to its piston-twin competitors. This aircraft: 6 place intercom, stow-away table, window shades. Leather seats.
Honeywell/Garmin IFR, co-pilots Instruments, 1999 kg gross weight kit, full de-cing, oxygen bottle w. kevlar bottle.
- YEAR: 1999
- Total Time Since New: 1950 hrs (december 2017)
ENGINES: 2 x Continental TIO 360 – 10 hrs Since Factory OH by Continental
- PROPELLER: 2 x 3 – blade McCawley
- CONFIGURATION: 6 seat configuration
- GARMIN / HONEYWELL IFR
- 2017- Garmin GMA 35 Audiopanel
- 2017- Garmin GTN 750 Touchscreen GPS/COM/NAV (8,33 )
- 2017- Garmin GNC 255A COM/NAV (8,33 )
- 2017- Garmin GTX 345 Transponder (ADS-B “Out” and “In)
- KCS 55HSI
- KI 204 VOR/GS/LOC
- KN 62A DME
- KR 87ADF
- AR-850 Altitude Reporter
- KFC – 150 AP/FD
- KAS-297B Altitude Preselect w/ enc. altimeter
- RDR 2000 VP radar
- Co-Pilots Instruments
- 1999 KG Gross Weight Kit
- Stainless Steel Cowl Fasteners
- Full De-icing
- Propeller Syncrophaser
- Oxygen w./ Kevlar Bottle